The future of the Philadelphia Eagles seems to be Carson Wentz. Or, maybe the Rams fool everyone and it’s Goff. If that’s the case ignore this article and wait for the Goff piece.
By now, everyone knows he’s from North Dakota State, but what else do we know about him.
Well, our interns stalked his twitter feed and instragram account to compile a nice profile of Philadelphia’s new BMOC.
1. He rises to a challenge and faces adversity with a good spirit. Here’s the tweet he posted after a regular season-ending wrist injury:
When adversity strikes you have 2 options… Back down and quit… Or push and work that much harder to come back even better.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) October 20, 2015
2. He’s an extremely religious individual. #AO1, from what we’ve gathered means Audience of One (Jesus/God)
Praise the Lord! #AO1
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) October 10, 2015
Where does your joy come from? The World and material things? Or the ultimate source of joy– Jesus? #AO1
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) March 9, 2016
Jesus > The World
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) July 10, 2015
3. He doesn’t take playing football for granted.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) September 19, 2015
4. He has a dislike for parking authority individuals. This is just a retweet, but still.
These parking ticket dudes must get paid on commission.. Smh?
— Keenan Hodenfield (@khodenfield) April 15, 2015
5. He’s a dog guy and has a golden retriever named Henley.
6. Carson loves spending time in the Badlands…unsure if that’s North or South Dakota’s Badlands.
7. He gets philosophical.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) November 8, 2014
8. The QB has a sweet tooth.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) October 23, 2014
9. The guy has a soft spot for kids and gives back by helping out at camps.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) July 2, 2014
10. Unfortunately, he goes topless in nature….kind of like Kiko.
11. The dude loves hunting. Aside from football and religion, hunting probably takes up more space on his timeline and instagram accounts than anything else.